Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Just Wondering,,,,

Is anybody reading these?  I lost my followers too, and would LOVE for you to sign back on.  I didn't have this year, 2013, backed up, but do from 2012 back.  Just looked, and yep, they are still there.  I was doing a year at a time,,, %&(^(& it!

Did I ever tell you,,, I HATE GOOGLE!!!

Had to put it back on just to use this again,,, It has control of ya.

That wind is so bad today, I hate the thot of getting out later.  Gonna get a hair cut,,so it's a have-to.

I know this is short, but wanted to know about the above. 

Yall tc, and

HAGD



4 comments:

  1. I read you blogs. And I usually comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, there are two blog listings for you and I have commented on both. This one doesn't seem to be the original because it has verifications turned on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm ok,, I can fix that.,,,, thx

      Delete
    2. I think this is the wrong one, the time is way off too.

      Delete